- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone 01162 769 401
- Year of first qualification 1993
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 4049324
- Fax 0800 389 2315
Mr Chatterji is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary with a busy private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
He runs his Hip & Knee Clinic every Thursday afternoon offering:
An MOT for your Hip or Knee
Mr Chatterji offers a ‘MOT’ for hip and knee replacements performed more than 5 years ago. This can help to pick up any problems which may be silent and giving no symptoms, due to wear of the implant. At an early stage, the results of any intervention can be improved and prevent complications such as a fracture. If all is well reassurance can also be given.
- Diagnosis and treatment of all hip and knee conditions.
- Treatment for sports injuries
- Diagnostic scanning including MRI/CT and X-ray.
- Medico-legal reporting
- MOT for your hip or knee
Mr Chatterji also undertakes the following surgical procedures:
- Weekly Tuesday PM
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Leicester Royal Infirmary and Leicester General Hospital
- British Medical Association
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Medical Defence Union
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Surgery of the Knee