Mr Nish Mehta is a paediatric and adult Consultant Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon, with subspecialist expertise in hearing and ear conditions.
His NHS practice is based at the Royal National ENT Hospital, within University College London Hospitals (UCLH) Trust, the only ENT dedicated hospital in Europe.
Mr Nish Mehta has expertise in managing the full spectrum of ENT conditions and is known for his friendly and accessible style and excellent communication skills. This helps him build strong and trusted relationships with patients of all ages.
- Ear problems
- Hearing problems
- Balance and dizziness
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Cochlear Implant Group
- European Academy of Otology and Neurotology
Other posts held
- Royal National ENT Hospital, UCLH Trust