- Specialities Orthopaedics, Joint replacement, Key Hole Surgery
- Telephone 01642 367448 (Frances)
- Year of first qualification 1997
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 5196819
Mr Ramisetty has worked in the UK in Southampton and Birmingham since 2001 as a Junior Doctor followed by specialist Orthopaedic training in the Northern Deanery.
He then went on to complete three specialist fellowships in hip and knee surgery with world renowned surgeons in their respective fields:
- Sports hip arthroscopy fellowship with Richard Villar in Cambridge, 2012
- Advanced knee arthroscopy fellowship in Southampton with Prof Barrett
- Sports knee fellowship with world renowned sports knee surgeon, Dr Mohtadi in the University of Calgary in Canada, 2014.
With this expertise, Mr Ramisetty is in a unique position to offer knee surgery to all age groups ranging from young adults to elderly people covering all aspects of knee surgery.
In addition Mr Ramisetty is one of a few consultants in the country who has specialist expertise in hip arthroscopy surgery which is mainly reserved for young adult hip problems.
- Wednesday 08:00 – 13:00
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at North Tees and Hartlepool NHS foundation trust
- Sports hip and knee surgery
- Hip and knee arthroscopy surgery
- Knee ligament reconstruction
- Knee replacement
- Hip femoroacetabular impingement surgery
- International Society of Hip Arthroscopy
- British Association of Surgeons of Knee
Mr Ramisetty has published and presented widely at all levels. His publications are available for review on Pubmed.
He is also well known for the recent publication in the JHPS journal, where he undertook a comprehensive systematic review of patient reported outcomes in hip arthroscopy surgery.
Mr Narendra Ramisetty does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Narendra Ramisetty does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Narendra Ramisetty does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.