Mr Lamah is a general and colorectal surgeon and his experience includes all general surgical conditions including hernias.
He specialises in colorectal surgery and specifically cancer of the colon and rectum, anorectal conditions such as haemorrhoids, anal fistula and faecal incontinence.
He is also an expert colonoscopist and has been appointed as a screening colonoscopist for the south-east of England.
Tennis, classical music.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Marc Lamah at Nuffield Health
- Anterior resection
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Colorectal screening
- Colorectal surgery
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Hernia repair surgery
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Ileal pouch anal anastomosis
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Hernia repair
Published over 20 original papers and several book chapters.
- British Medical Association
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Other post held
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Marc Lamah works with
Mr Marc Lamah works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Marc Lamah does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Marc Lamah does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Marc Lamah does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.