- Specialities General Surgery
- Telephone 01273 627007 (Brighton enquiries) / 01444 456 999 Ext 338 (Haywards Heath) / 01273 627057 (Medical Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 1987
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org / HaywardsHeath.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 3265831
- Fax 01273 627040 (Brighton) / 01444 476 778 (Haywards Heath)
Mr Lamah is a general and colorectal surgeon and his experience includes all general surgical conditions including hernias.
He specialises in colorectal surgery and specifically cancer of the colon and rectum, anorectal conditions such as haemorrhoids, anal fistula and faecal incontinence.
He is also an expert colonoscopist and has been appointed as a screening colonoscopist for the south-east of England.
- Weekly Wednesday PM
- Weekly Friday AM
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
Tennis, classical music.
- British Medical Association
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Published over 20 original papers and several book chapters.
DeclarationMr Marc Lamah works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Marc Lamah does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Marc Lamah does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Marc Lamah does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.