Mr Saha is a Consultant Ophthalmologist and Oculoplastic Surgeon. He holds a substantive NHS Consultant post and works in private practice. Mr Saha is a member of the British Oculoplastic Surgery Society and a Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists. He has lectured at International and National conferences on a number of aspects of eyelid surgery.
Mr Saha completed all of his training in the UK, receiving high-level fellowship training in Oculoplastic Surgery in Manchester and London.
Mr Saha specialises in eyelid surgery and watery eye problems and also offers a complete general Ophthalmology service. In addition to providing exceptional quality care to his patients, he trains Ophthalmologists and Oculoplastic Surgeons of the future. Mr Saha has published widely in Ophthalmology and Oculoplastic Surgery and has authored a number of textbook chapters on managing challenging Oculoplastic problems.
- Eyelid surgery (from minor procedures such as incision of chalazion/Meibomian cysts to blepharoplasty surgery and correction of eyelid malposition),
- Lacrimal surgery,
- Acute Ophthalmology (e.g. conjunctivitis and iritis)
- General Ophthalmology (e.g. dry eye, blepharitis).
- Fellow of The Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Member of the British Oculoplastic Surgery Society
Other posts held
- Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Leighton Hospital)