Dr Clarke is a Consultant Psychiatrist in private practice. He specialises in psychiatry of old age, depression and anxiety, dementia and brain injury.
Frequent public speaking / professional lectures to specialists and research colleagues, GPs, associated professionals (e.g. social workers), patients and carer groups.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Nicholas Clarke at Nuffield Health
- Care for the elderly
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Neurochemistry of Brain Disease
- Lancet, October 2005 regarding AD 2000 dementia drug trial
- Full list of publications available on request
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Redwood Research Society, Guy's Hospital
- British Association for Psychopharmacology
Other post held
- Consultant Psychiatrist (Private), Cygnet Hospital, Godden Green, Sevenoaks
- Visiting Research Fellow,Wilfson Centre for Age-related Diseases, Guy's Campus, King's College London
Insurers Dr Nicholas Clarke works with
Dr Nicholas Clarke works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
Dr Nicholas Clarke does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Nicholas Clarke does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Nicholas Clarke does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.