Dr Soliman is a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist with special interest in urogynaecology and ambulatory gynaecology. She offers comprehensive gynaecology service for menstrual disorders, postmenopausal bleeding, urinary incontinence, recurrent urinary tract infections, pelvic organ prolapse, ovarian cysts, fibroids, chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis, sexual dysfunction and sexually transmitted diseases, vulval skin conditions.
She also has an interest in education and holds the role of RCOG College Tutor at her NHS hospital base, where she is responsible for overseeing the delivery of training to the Obstetrics and gynaecology trainees.
Diagnostic and Operative hysteroscopy
Minimal invasive surgeon
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- International Continence Society (ICS)
- The British Society of Urogynaecology (BSUG)
- International Urogynaecological Association (IUGA)
- European Urogynaecological Association (EUGA)
- The British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE)
- Medical Protection Society (MPS)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
Other posts held
- RCOG College Tutor
- The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Urogynaecologist
Insurers Dr Nasreen Soliman works with
Dr Nasreen Soliman works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Nasreen Soliman does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Nasreen Soliman does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Nasreen Soliman does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.