Dr Alexandroff is a consultant dermatologist fully trained in all areas of dermatology including acne, dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, moles and skin cancers, phototherapy, cryotherapy, and hair loss. He has been treating patients with skin diseases for over 10 years. Dr Alexandroff co-authored evidence based reports and reviews on diagnosis and treatment of various skin problems.
When Dr Alexandroff is not working he enjoys spending time with his family, cooking, travelling and reading.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Anton Alexandroff at Nuffield Health
- Dermatological surgery
- Mole assessment
- Skin surgery
- Skin assessment clinic
- Mole removal
His research career began with a PhD at Edinburgh University in 1991 in the field of Cancer Immunology. He has since published over 40 peer-reviewed research papers and reviews and continues to believe that research is very important as it widens clinicians’ horizons and contributes to improving patient care.
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Fellow American Academy of Dermatology
- British Society for Dermatological Surgery
- Fellow Royal Society of Medicine
- British Society for Cutaneous Allergy
- International Dermoscopy Society
- British Cosmetic Dermatology Group
- British Medical association
- Medical Protection Society
Other post held
- Consultant Dermatologist at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Insurers Dr Anton Alexandroff works with
Dr Anton Alexandroff works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP International
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Westfield Health WPA
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Bupa On Demand
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
Dr Anton Alexandroff does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Anton Alexandroff does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Anton Alexandroff does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.