Win Big Football Experiences and Prizes – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion (the “Promotion”) is only open to residents of Great Britain and Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion.
2. By entering the Promotion you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. A valid email address is required to enter – you must ensure that you have the account-holder’s permission if you are not the account holder.
4. Prize winners may be asked to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities. This might include winners being filmed and photographed at St George’s Park.
5. Promotion Period: The Promotion will be open from Wednesday 8th November 2023 until 23:59 Sunday 19th November 2023.
6. The Promotion is only open during the Promotion Period. Please do not enter outside of this Promotion Period, as any entries submitted or received outside of the Promotion Period dates and times will not be valid and will not be judged.
How to enter
7. To enter the Promotion, Participants are required to click to enter via the link provided on the Nuffield Health social media post or within the Nuffield Health email. Any comments on social media that Nuffield Health deems to be inappropriate will be removed.
8. There will be three (3) Star Prize Winners; one (1) Second Prize and ten (10) Third Prizes.
a. Star prize: 3 x ‘VIP Fan Experiences’. The experience is for 3 (three) winning entrants at St George’s Park, Newborough Road, Needwood, Burton-On-Trent on 28.11.23. The experience lasts up to 7 hours and will include watching the Lionesses in open training, along with meeting some of the England Women’s team players and taking part in a 1-hour filming session with them. The filming session will involve a simple quiz-style challenge, with each winner teaming up with one of the players. Accommodation, if required, will be arranged and paid for by Nuffield Health. Travel is included (up to the value of £150) – with winners responsible to make all travel arrangements and cover costs, which will then be reimbursed by Nuffield Health subject to the winner providing copies of receipts. Food and soft drinks while at St George’s Park is included and arranged by Nuffield Health. Entries must be aged 18 or over to enter. All winners are reminded to abide by the filming protocols set in place on the day of the experience (these will be provided upon acceptance of prize).
b. Second Prize: 1 x ‘England Football Experience’. The experience is for up to 2 (two) people and will take place at St George’s Park, Newborough Road, Needwood, Burton-On-Trent during an England Senior Men’s or England Senior Women’s training session in 2024 (on selected dates in 2024 to be confirmed by Nuffield Health). All under 18s attending must be accompanied/chaperoned by an adult responsible for them throughout the experience and included within the total prize number (two individuals per prize). The experience lasts up to 3 hours and will include watching the team in training with a chance to meet the players afterwards, take socially distanced photos and get official England Football team merchandise signed. Merchandise is not included in the prize and participants are responsible for bringing their own merchandise with them. Accommodation or travel is not included and winners are responsible for all accommodation and travel arrangements and costs. Food and soft drinks while at St George’s Park is included.
c. Third Prize: 10 winners of 2 x match tickets. All tickets are general admission tickets to either a England Senior Men’s or England Senior Women’s home fixture in 2024 (dates and locations to be confirmed by Nuffield Health). Prize is non-transferable, places are allocated in a pair and the winner must attend. All under 18s attending must be accompanied/chaperoned by an adult responsible for them throughout the match and included within the total prize number (two individuals per prize). Accommodation or travel is not included and winners are responsible for all accommodation and travel arrangements and costs. All tickets are subject to and must be used in accordance with their published terms and conditions.
Winner selection process
9. The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted on Monday 20th November 2023.
Winner notification process
10. All winners will be contacted via DM or email on Monday 20th November and must confirm their email address and/or acceptance of the prize to secure it. If you are a winner and do not confirm your email address and/or acceptance of the prize by 3pm on Tuesday 21st November, you will forfeit your prize and Nuffield Health reserve the right to reallocate it to another participant selected in the same manner.
11. The prize must be taken as stated, is not transferable and no compensation will be payable if any winner is unable to use the prize as stated. No cash alternative is available.
12. Participants found to be using multiple entries will be disqualified.
13. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure Promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms and Conditions, your entry/ies (and any entry made using any alias of or associated with you) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions at its discretion. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of Participants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the Participant entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify Participants who tamper with the entry process.
g. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions.
h. Without liability, cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
14. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to nuffieldhealth.co.uk/thefa/competition
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
17. The Prizes carry no cash value or cash alternative, are non-transferable, and may not be substituted by the winners. No compensation will be payable if any winner is unable to use their prize as stated.
18. Entries must be made by Participants personally, and must not be made through agents or third parties or, except as may be expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, through any automated process or means. Proof of identity may be requested.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The name and country of residence of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to Sarah Coles, Marketing & Communication, Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5AL.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the first name and county of residence of the winners and the winning entries.
23. By entering the Promotion, the Participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any actions, claims, demands, proceedings, costs, expenses, injuries, liabilities, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
24. This Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
25. This Promotion will be run by the Promoter and is not in any way administered by The Football Association (The FA) and by entering, you acknowledge and agree that The FA shall not have any liability to you in connection with the Promotion.
The Promoter: Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AL