Nuffield Health Hospitals is working in conjunction with simplyweight, a specialist weight management programme.
How does the weight loss programme work
This is a 100-day online plan complemented by group sessions over a 14-week periodl.
Why is simplyweight different?
The programme helps you understand the underlying cause of your weight gain. simplyweight provides not just an online plan for healthy eating, but also advice and support sessions run by a team of specialists.
The specialists include: consultant physicians, dietitians, nutritionists and fitness trainers. This 360, medical approach to weight loss, helps ensure your success.
Is the simplyweight programme suitable for me?
The programme is suitable for those who are classed as overweight (BMI of over 27), especially if you:
- Have lost and regained weight
- Are overweight and have weight-related medical conditions: eg Type 2 Diabetes, PCOS, arthritis.
What is involved in this programme?
Joining this programme you will benefit from:
- 100-day online plan
- Weekly group sessions for 12 weeks
- Discussion on hunger, weight loss/regain plus other diet topics
- Evidence-based knowledge from our specialists around medical weight management
- Help overcoming emotional eating
- Help lose weight by addressing different causes of weight gain
- Help deal with medical conditions associated with excess weight
What outcomes can I expect after completion of the simplyweight programme?
If you remain actively engaged with the programme, you are more likely to:
- Lose and maintain your weight loss for the long term
- Have a deep understanding of your metabolism, hunger pattern and fullness
- Understand the reasons for weight gain
- Benefit from the guidance for weight-related medical conditions e.g. Type 2 Diabetes, PCOS, poor mobility
- Have the information and support you require if you’re planning to have bariatric surgery
- Have post-bariatric surgery support
What happens each week?
When: Sessions run every Wednesday evening for 12 weeks over a 14-week period, with 2 separate breaks in between.
What time: Registration starts from 6pm and sessions are held 6.30pm-7.30pm followed by 30 minutes of discussion and Q&A.
During the 30 minute discussion you'll get support for the online plan but also have the chance to discuss issues regarding underlying causes of weight gain.
If interested, the team can arrange appointments with consultant physicians or surgeons for more personalised support, which will involve additional consultation fees.
Car Parking: There is no parking on site, but there is roadside parking near the hospital. Please ask us for details.
How much is the programme?
It costs £160 for the 100-day Online Plan and 12 Sessions.
How do I register?
Please contact Simply Weight on: 01274 739039
Where can I find out more about the programme?
Ways to pay
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Paying for yourself
There are no hidden costs in our treatment prices. The price you see is the price you pay.Find out more
Personal medical loan
Spread the cost of treatment with a 10 month interest free personal medical loan.Find out more
We work with you and your insurance provider to get you the treatment you need quicklyFind out more