This is a new DNA-based blood test for Down syndrome. Harmony is more accurate than traditional tests and requires just a single blood sample from your arm. It can be performed as early as 10 weeks in pregnancy. Results are usually available within a week.
- When you’re pregnant, your blood contains fragments of your baby’s DNA
- The Harmony Prenatal Test is a new type of test that more accurately analyses this DNA in a sample of your blood to estimate the chance of a foetus having chromosomal abnormalities that can result in Down’s Syndrome (trisomy 21) and two other genetic conditions, trisomy 18 (Edwards syndrome) and trisomy 13 (Patau syndrome)
- Traditional screening tests can miss as many as 15% of Down syndrome cases in pregnant women
- Harmony was developed to be a more accurate prenatal Down syndrome screening test for all women, regardless of age or risk
- It is a new DNA-based blood test that has been extensively tested in pregnant women both over and under 35.
Ways to pay
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Paying for yourself
There are no hidden costs in our treatment prices. The price you see is the price you pay.Find out more
Personal medical loan
Spread the cost of treatment with a 10 month interest free personal medical loan.Find out more
We work with you and your insurance provider to get you the treatment you need quicklyFind out more