Harmony Prenatal Test
This is a new DNA-based blood test for Down syndrome. Harmony is more accurate than traditional tests and requires just a single blood sample from your arm. It can be performed as early as 10 weeks in pregnancy. Results are usually available within a week.
- When you’re pregnant, your blood contains fragments of your baby’s DNA
- Harmony Prenatal Test is a new type of test that analyses this DNA in a sample of your blood to assess the risk of Down’s Syndrome (trisomy 21) and two other genetic conditions, trisomy 18 (Edwards syndrome) and trisomy 13 (Patau syndrome)
- Traditional screening tests can miss as many as 15% of Down syndrome cases in pregnant women
- Harmony was developed to be a more accurate prenatal Down syndrome screening test for all women, regardless of age or risk
- It is a new DNA-based blood test that has been extensively tested in pregnant women both over and under 35.
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Get in touch
Fill in an enquiry form below or call us
A member of the team will respond to you soon.