Wellbeing Winner Promotion - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Wellbeing Winners promotion is open from 1 December 2022 to 28 February 2023 (inclusive). Wellbeing Winner vouchers must be presented at your Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre reception in order to claim a prize. Only one prize per member per day. Prize must be claimed within 24 hours and be selected from the following:
- Primo costa tea or coffee or Lucozade drink; or,
- One-Day Gym Trial for a friend; or
- £10 FitCo voucher
See separate terms and conditions for the One-Day Gym Trial and for the £10 FitCo voucher. No alternative prizes are available. No cash alternative.
One-Day Gym Trial
Terms & Conditions
Only one-day trial per person and for first time visitors only. The trial is for 1 day only which begins when the trial is redeemed. To use this trial, you must be 18 years or over and photographic ID will be required upon attendance. This trial is for one person only – additional guests will not be permitted. Facilities vary by centre – there are pools in 113 of 114 centres. Nuffield Health Battersea Fitness & Wellbeing Centre does not have a pool. Nuffield Health reserves the right at its discretion to refuse usage of the trial and facilities where appropriate or deemed necessary. No alternative prizes or cash alternative are available. Guest members will not be able to book group exercise classes. See voucher for expiry date.
£10 FitCo Voucher
Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers can be used as part or full payment for FitCo branded clothing items available at a Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing Centre.
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of a voucher, the difference can be made up with a credit card or cash payment. If it is less, then change cannot be given.
- The voucher can only be used in one transaction.
- There is no minimum spend required on a transaction to use the voucher.
- The voucher winner/recipient cannot request a cash refund if returning items purchased using the voucher. In this instance a credit note can be given.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or other vouchers.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers expire 6 months after the date printed on the voucher.
- Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any special promotions or to purchase a discounted FitCo clothing item.
- Vouchers are personal to the winner/recipient and cannot be sold or transferred.
- Nuffield Health reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so for security, regulatory or other legal reasons. Reasonable notice will be given where possible.