These terms and conditions apply to your participation on the Nuffield Health Personal Best Programme as part of your Nuffield Health gym membership.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions form part of your agreement with Nuffield Health.
- Your agreement with us is made up of your completed and signed membership agreement form, these terms and conditions, and the terms of gym use. These documents together form a legal agreement between us, so please make sure that you read them carefully and understand them. If you have any questions, please ask a member of our team at any Fitness and Wellbeing Centre.
- This programme is subject to availability.
- Personal Best is a 12-week programme consisting of three in-person appointments.
- The appointments are to be scheduled at intervals of 6 weeks, and the programme should not exceed 12 weeks in duration.
- The gym will offer varied availability for appointments and will accommodate specific preferences where the diary allows.
- To book your appointments you should contact your centre reception team by phone or in-person.
- Bookings should be made directly with the location your membership is registered to (your ‘home’ gym).
- This programme is available to any person aged 18 or over.
- There is no charge for this service, and as such there is no refund or credit provided for any reason.
- You must have an active Nuffield Health membership to participate in this programme. You will be unable to access the programme while in a period of freeze or debt.
- You are eligible to participate in this programme once per 12-month period as part of your membership benefit. If you begin the programme and it is terminated due to lack of attendance, you will not be able to rejoin until you are next eligible.
- If you wish to terminate the programme, you should inform your Wellbeing Personal Trainer or centre, and you will be able to rejoin in 12 months’ time.
- We advise you arrive 10 minutes ahead of your appointment time to ensure a prompt start and optimal experience.
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes late to your appointment, we may choose to cancel your appointment, and this will need to be rescheduled.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of any cancellations. This can be made directly by contacting your centre.
- If you do not inform us and fail to attend more than two appointments, you will be unable to continue the programme and will not be eligible to rejoin for 12 months.
- This 12-week programme involves three in-person appointments. These should be attended at the appropriate intervals of week 1, week 6 and week 12, there may be a deviation of one week either side of this.
- Your Wellbeing Personal Trainer cannot prescribe or diagnose medical conditions. They may at any time ask you to consult with your GP should any medical concerns arise.
- If for any reason you have been advised only to exercise under medical supervision, you will be unable to participate on this programme.
- By taking part in this programme you confirm that any personal or clinical information is current and not misleading.
- The effectiveness of any advice and guidance will depend on the full disclosure of any medical conditions, treatment, and medications that you are suffering from or receiving.
- Should you have to pause your programme due to a clinical finding and need for urgent referral, we will require a note from your GP to advise it is safe to return to the programme.
- If your GP advises you are not able to return to the programme, we will conclude your journey and you will be able to rejoin at the point in which you are advised it is safe to do so.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your Wellbeing Personal Trainer, you may request to transfer to another.
- Should you request a specific Wellbeing Personal Trainer for the duration of the programme, the gym will do their upmost to accommodate this where possible.
- In taking part of this programme, you acknowledge and agree that only to the extend that Nuffield Health is negligent, or it otherwise by law exclude or limit its liability, Nuffield Health cannot accept any liability or responsibility for any harm, loss, injury or damage you suffer as a result of any non-disclosure, failure to disclose or any incomplete, inaccurate, false or misleading disclosure of medical conditions, treatments and medications.
Nuffield Health Privacy
- At Nuffield Health, we are committed to protecting and respecting your personal data. The highest standard of confidentiality will be applied to your personal data in accordance with data protection law. All data collected will be held securely and in line with Nuffield Health’s information security policies. Please be assured that your data will not be shared with any third parties.
- By participating in this programme, you are acknowledging that Nuffield Health might use your anonymised (non-identifiable) data for the internal purposes of reporting on the programme’s effectiveness, and to inform development.