Community Champion Voucher Incentive Terms and Conditions
1. Community Champions will be eligible to receive a £100 Love2Shop gift voucher as a ‘thank you’ in exchange for taking blood pressure readings from individuals and inputting those readings into Nuffield Health’s specified system as part of the Community Blood Pressure initiative.
2. The voucher will be provided to a Community Champion at the end of each full completed three-month period, the first such period commencing on the Community Champion’s confirmed start date, which will be subject to satisfactory completion and sign off by Nuffield Health of competency criteria.
3. Any income tax liability will be the responsibility of the Community Champion to declare to HMRC.
4. If a full three-month period is not completed, Nuffield Health reserves the right to pro-rata the voucher amount.
5. Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and will be void.
6. The voucher recipient cannot request a cash refund for the gift voucher at any time. Voucher terms and conditions apply, and vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
7. Each voucher will have a redemption or expiry date and must be used no later than that redemption or expiry date. Vouchers lapse and can no longer be used or redeemed after that date. It is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure the voucher is used or redeemed prior to that redemption or expiry date.
8. Defaced, tampered with or altered vouchers will be void and cannot be used or redeemed. Nuffield Health reserves the right, at its discretion, to withdraw the issuing of vouchers and/or the right to receive vouchers at any time and/or where vouchers are defaced, tampered with or altered.
9. Nuffield Health reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so for security, regulatory or other legal reasons. Reasonable notice will be given where possible.