Beauty gift voucher Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of all Beauty Suite vouchers, and form part of your agreement with Nuffield Health.
- Vouchers can be used as part or full payment for treatments/procedures available at a Nuffield Health Beauty Suite only.
- Any remaining balance on your voucher will be reissued to you as a new voucher with the original expiry date applicable.
- We reserve the right not to accept vouchers that have or appear to have been forged, damaged, defaced or otherwise tampered with.
- Appointments are subject to availability.
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of a voucher, the difference can be made up with a credit card or cash payment. If it is less, then change cannot be given.
- The voucher recipient cannot request a cash refund for the gift voucher at any time. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers expire 6 months after date of purchase and the remaining balance will be deducted.
- Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any special promotions or to purchase a discounted treatment.
- Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of vouchers by you to a third party.
- Vouchers will be dispatched to you by post within 2-5 working days.
- If you are the purchaser of the voucher, you will have twelve days from the date of purchase to request a full refund for the voucher. To request a refund, please call us on 01372 426000 and post the voucher to our Operations Department at Nuffield Health, Ashley Avenue, Epsom KT18 5AL. We suggest the voucher be returned by special or recorded delivery as no refund will be issued for non-receipt of the voucher.
- Any approved refunds will be made to the original credit or debit card used to purchase the voucher and for the full amount stated on the voucher, less the cost of postage and packaging.
- Nuffield Health reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so for security, regulatory or other legal reasons. Reasonable notice will be given where possible.