Bristol North Physiotherapy
Our physiotherapists based at Bristol North Fitness & Wellbeing Gym are skilled, experienced and friendly clinicians. They are also proud members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and registered with the Health Professions Council. So you can relax in the knowledge you're in the hands of a physio expert.
Book an appointment
Your initial 45-minute appointment involves an assessment and treatment. We assess your pain and symptoms to determine the cause of these symptoms, then recommend a treatment plan for you and begin this treatment. Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will advise how many appointments you will need but you can stop treatment at any time.
Non Members£72/£49Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Members£58/£39Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Why choose Nuffield Health Bristol North Fitness & Wellbeing Gym for your physiotherapy treatment?
Our Bristol North Fitness & Wellbeing Gym offers patients private physiotherapy rooms, as well as access to a fully equipped gym with high-quality rehabilitation equipment and exercise studios.
We host a team of physiotherapists with many years of experience and we are able to offer high standards of care. Our facilities and knowledge of rehabilitation mean we are able to ensure our patients make a full recovery and a safe return to work, sports and hobbies.
What is physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a profession whose aim is to encourage and support the return to normal following illness, surgery, disease or trauma. It can be effective in the treatment of a range of muscle, joint and nerve conditions.
Physiotherapists use a wide range of techniques such as manual therapy and exercise prescription to maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
We can offer expertise in upper limb and hand rehabilitation, pain management programmes and post-surgical recovery. Many of our therapists are also trained in Pilates, Acupuncture and Joint Manipulation, carrying out thorough biomechanical assessments to enhance and optimize function.
We have strong links with many orthopaedic consultants and have an excellent track record in the rehabilitation of upper and lower limb sports injuries. In addition, we can offer pre and post natal treatment and advice as well as vertigo and balance rehabilitation with our vestibular specialist.
How are Nuffield Health different to other physiotherapy clinics?
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym members in Bristol North receive a 20% discount off their physiotherapy treatment
- Free gym trial available during your physiotherapy treatment
- Recently had orthopaedic surgery with Nuffield Health? Join our Recovery Plus Programme in Bristol North and receive 3 months free gym membership
- After completing your course of treatment you can start a guided gym program for three months to enhance your recovery, all included within your surgical package
- We us clients can book their initial appointment online
- All our physiotherapists are highly qualified and members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
Hunts Ground Road, Stoke Gifford, Bristol, BS34 8HN