Personal Training Online Purchase FAQs
Welcome to the FAQ guide for the Nuffield Personal Training service.
Please note that this covers the online purchase of Personal Training. Additional information can be found at your online gym site.
1. What happens once I have paid for my personal training online?
- You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase, containing the details of your online purchase.
- A fitness team member from your chosen gym will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours to notify you of the next steps.
2. Which gyms can I book a Personal Training at?
- You can purchase and book personal training at any Nuffield Health gym as long as you are a member.
- When you purchase online you will be advised that if you book training at a gym outside of your multi-access rights, you may be charged an additional fee. The fee will be an amount to enter the gym.
3. Who carries out Personal Training?
- Nuffield Health have Personal Trainers and Senior Personal Trainers. You can select the trainer you want your sessions with when you pay. All PT profiles are on the website for you to view. Likewise, if you don’t have a preference you can select ‘any trainer’ and the Fitness Manager will contact you to talk through best options and personal trainer availability.
4. How long is a Personal Training session?
- Your Personal Training sessions last for 60 minutes. Any specific requirements should be discussed with your Personal Trainer.
5. Can I cancel Personal Training purchased online?
- Yes, please contact your gym’s Fitness Manager to request a refund. Contact your personal trainer to cancel your bookings.
6. Can I amend or change the time of my training sessions?
- Yes, contact your Personal Trainer regarding any bookings. You cannot reply to the confirmation email you receive.
7. Can I change my preferred Personal Trainer?
- Yes, you may need to pay an additional amount if you choose a trainer who charges a higher fee. Or we will refund you if you are due an amount.
- Contact your Fitness Manager at your local gym to change your preferred personal trainer.
8. When do my training sessions expire?
- You have 90 days to use the sessions you have purchased. If you have any specific requirements speak to your Personal Trainer. The 90 days is from the date that the package was purchased.