Why choose Nuffield Health at St Bartholomew’s for your scan?
We are able to offer a wide range of diagnostic services including:
- Rapid assessment breast clinic. This includes breast surgeon consultation plus referral to diagnostic imaging and tests where necessary: mammograms, tomosynthesis (3D mammogram), breast Ultrasound, Ultrasound guided biopsy.
- Specialist cardiac services offering ECG, echo, Cardiac CT + MRI scans as well as diagnostic angiograms and stenting.
- Pre-operative CT scans for planning complex heart surgery such as coronary artery bypass grafts (CABG) and Trans Aortic Valve Repair (TAVI)
- We also offer a range of X-rays, MRI, CT and Ultrasound scans for gynaecology, musculoskeletal, urology, orthopaedic, Genito-Urinary, Gastro-Intestinal and respiratory.
Our diagnostic services include state-of-the-art technology:
- The SOMATOM Force is Siemens leading dual source CT scanner taking image quality to the next level. You can benefit from faster scans, better image quality and lower radiation doses. It is even capable of scanning the entire heart in one heartbeat.
- The MAGNETOM Sola is siemens most powerful 1.5 Tesla MRI scanner. With a combination of power, intelligence and speed, it can provide excellent quality images to aid your diagnosis. You can also benefit from its wide bore to reduce the feeling of claustrophobia.
- Samsung Digital x-ray equipment is fully automated and uses the latest technology to provide excellent image quality with great reducuctions in radiation doses. Intergrated software also allows Cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine x-rays to be 'stitched' together to view as one.
- The GE LOGIQ E10 ultrasound scanners provide fast, precise scanning giving excellent image quality. Its flexibility, makes it suitable for a wide range of patients.
Here are some of the imaging services we offer:
CT scans from £800
MRI scans from £700
X-Rays from £170
Ultrasounds from £358
Mammogram from £165
If you would like any further information on our services, please email email@example.com.