will happen at this event?
This complimentary virtual presentation is for adults and children who are worried about head and neck lumps and bumps. This will include a virtual presentation from our Consultant ENT Surgeon on the types of treatments that are available, as well as getting more information on what to consider if you're thinking about treatment. This does not replace a full consultation, but it is a great way to find out more detail, get your questions answered or simply listen to some good advice. Booking is essential.
This complimentary event will be held virtually via Microsoft
Teams, and your appointment link will be emailed to you with exact details
of when to log in.
Will there be an opportunity to ask questions about the treatment?
Yes, you will have the opportunity to ask both clinical and non-clinical questions during and after the presentation.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Larynx diagnostic endoscopy (or laryngoscopy) at Brentwood Hospital
- Adenoidectomy at Brentwood Hospital
- Endoscopic sinus surgery at Brentwood Hospital
- Excision of skin lesion at Brentwood Hospital
- Mastoid surgery at Brentwood Hospital
- Middle ear surgery at Brentwood Hospital
- Thyroid surgery (thyroidectomy) at Brentwood Hospital
- Tonsillectomy at Brentwood Hospital
Shenfield Road, Brentwood, CM15 8EH