Our sports massage clinic in Canary Wharf offers effective treatment for athletes, casual exercisers or anybody feeling the physical strains of daily life.
Find out more
What is Sports Massage?
Sports massage is a specific type of massage used to manipulate soft tissue. Don't be fooled by the name though - anybody can benefit from a sports massage and it's considered an effective treatment for the relief of stress on your body that a desk job can cause.
Massage will help to reduce fatigue, to relieve swelling, to reduce muscle tension, to improve flexibility, to prevent injuries and, in the case of sports people, prepare for peak performance.
Benefits of Sports Massage
- Improves flexibility
- Pain relief
- Improves posture
- Improves circulation
- Reduces muscle tension
- Reduces recovery time
- Prevents injury
- Monday: 14:30 - 16:30
- Tuesday: 12.30 - 14:00
- Wednesday 15:00 - 19:00
- Thursday: 15:00 - 19:00
- 30 mins - £45 (members/non-members)
- 45 mins - £55 (members/non-members)
- 60 mins - £70 (members/non-members)
Conrad Brown - Sports Massage Therapist
How can I help you?
Sports massage is now an integral part of a sports person’s routine, but it has also proven to be of great benefit for most people no matter how active they are. With many years’ experience personal training clients and practicing sports massage I have successfully combined exercise physiology and sports massage therapy to help alleviate and improve various biomechanical conditions.
- Facilitating rapid recovery following sport/exercise
- Alleviating aches and pains caused by sitting at a desk
- Restorative deep tissue techniques
Diane Purton - Sports Massage Therapist
How can I help you?
Drawing on many years experience I can use sports massage, stretching and other techniques to help reduce aches and pains and keep soft tissue integrity. I can combine my Pilates and sports therapy knowledge to prescribe bespoke exercise to compliment the treatment and keep you moving efficiently.
- Sports massage therapist and with 15 years experience
- I competed in many endurance events and represented G .B age group triathlon team several times
- I can prescribe rehabilitation exercise to compliment treatment