Mr Condon is a graduate of University College Dublin and trained at Moorfields Eye Hospital London, Charing Cross Hospital London and the Western Eye Hospital London.
His five years experience as a Senior Registrar at Moorfields and Charing Cross Hospitals involved detailed exposure to all aspects of Ophthalmology. Particular interests and emphasis in training included all forms of Anterior Segment Eye Surgery, Cataract/Lens Implant, Glaucoma Care/Surgery, External Eye Diseases and Neuro-Ophthalmology.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Richard Condon at Nuffield Health
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid cyst removal
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists London
- The Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- The Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Oxford Congress of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmologists
- American Cataract and Refractive Surgery Society
- Royal Society of Medicine
Other post held
- Woking Community Hospital Tier 2 Eye Services
Mr Richard Condon does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Richard Condon has the following interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital:
Mr Richard Condon owns a 50% share the YAG Laser used at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital.
Mr Richard Condon does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.