Mr Peter Larsen-Disney is a Consultant Gynaecologist and Gynaecological Oncologist who specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of benign conditions, pre-cancer and cancers of the female genital tract, cervix, vulva, vagina, womb and ovary.
He is patient focused and caring, is compassionate and has excellent communication skills to ensure every patient receives high quality care and treatment and that every patient understands her condition and treatment.
Mr Larsen-Disney is an accredited Colposcopist (examination of the mouth of the womb with a telescope) and has a special interest in the investigation and treatment of gynaecological cancers.
He also specialises in Laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery offering treatment for patients with endometriosis and benign gynaecological conditions.
Mr Larsen-Disney is happy to see patients for all routine gynaecological investigations and treatment as follows:
- Anterior and posterior repairs
- Cervical polypectomy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic laparoscopy
- Hysteroscopy (examination of the uterus)
- Hysterectomy - abdominal and vaginal
- Myomectomy (surgical removal of uterine fibroids)
- Reversal of sterilisation
- Salpingo-oophorectomy (removal of fallopian tubes and ovaries)
- Endometrial resection (endometriosis)
Sport - swimming, tennis and golf
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Peter Larsen-Disney at Nuffield Health
- Cone biopsy
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Excision vaginal lumps
- Hysterectomy surgery
- Endometrial resection
- Vaginal prolapse surgery
- British Society of Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology
Other post held
- Clinical Director 3Ts Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust
- Lead Consultant for Gynaecological Oncology Sussex Cancer Network
Insurers Mr Peter Larsen-Disney works with
Mr Peter Larsen-Disney works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Standard Life
- Westfield Health WPA
- AXA PPP International
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Exeter Family Friendly
- CS Healthcare
Mr Peter Larsen-Disney does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Peter Larsen-Disney does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Peter Larsen-Disney does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.