- Laparoscopic Antireflux surgery & hiatus hernia repair
- Laparoscpic cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic hernia Repair
- Emergency & Elective GI Surgery
- Gastro oesophageal diseases (Cancer, Reflux disease, Barretts )
- Colorectal surgery
Mr Mukherjee qualified in India in 1988 from the oldest, and at that time arguably one of the most prestigious medical college in Asia, Calcutta Medical College.
Mr Mukherjee was appointed as a Consultant Surgeon at Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust in 2003.
Mr Mukherjee clinical work involves major oesophagogastric and colon cancer resections and complex laparoscopic surgery. He performs a substantial number of upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopies and participates in day case surgery.
Cricket, literature, current affairs, ancient history, travelling
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Dipankar Mukherjee at Nuffield Health
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Hernia repair
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons
- North East London Tumour Network Board
Other post held
- Clinical Director for General surgery, Urology & Day surgery at Barking, Havering & Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Consultant Upper GI Laparoscopic Surgeon,
- Regional Oesophagogastric Cancer Centre
- Clinic Governance Lead in General Surgery
- BHR University Hospital Infection Control Champion
- Higher Surgical Trainer London Deanery
- Undergraduate teacher and trainer, Barts & London Medical School
Mr Dipankar Mukherjee does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Dipankar Mukherjee does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Dipankar Mukherjee does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.