Mr Amit is a consultant Neurosurgeon at the University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire. He finished his neurosurgical training in England and then had fellowship training from America. He has been a Consultant for six years and specialises in conditions related to spinal disorders. He routinely performs highly complex spinal surgery on patients with spinal conditions of various aetiology such as - congenital, infective, trauma, degeneration and malignancy. Mr Amit is a keen academic and routinely peer reviews submissions to international spinal journals.
Pain and Spasticity
Trekking and Travelling
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Amit Amit at Nuffield Health
- Lumbar discectomy
- Removal of spinal hardware
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Spinal (lumbar) Decompression
- Facet joint injections
- Medial facetectomy
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Correction of scoliosis
- Nerve surgery
- X-Ray Guided Facet Joint Injection
- Hand surgery
- Spinal fusion surgery
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Dorsal root ganglion block
Other posts held
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at University Hospitals Coventry & Warwickshire
Insurers Mr Amit Amit works with
Mr Amit Amit works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Amit Amit does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Amit Amit does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Amit Amit does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.