Miss Mary Morgan graduated from the Royal Free Hospital Medical School before training in Plastic Surgery in London. She spent two years undertaking fellowships at the Royal Marsden, Guys and St Thomas’ and St Andrew’s Centre in breast and microsurgical reconstruction post cancer and trauma. She has spent time training in Aesthetic surgery with acclaimed surgeons at the Wellington Hospital.
Miss Morgan is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon specialising in breast surgery at the renowned St Andrew’s Centre and offers a plastic and cosmetic surgery service in Essex.
Breast reconstruction, breast enlargement, breast reduction, tummy tuck,
liposuction, eyelid reshaping
Aesthetic surgery, post cancer and trauma reconstruction
Treatments and tests offered by Miss Mary Morgan at Nuffield Health
- Mole removal
- Reconstructive surgery
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Eye lift
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Breast reconstruction
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty)
- Areola reduction
- Post bariatric surgery (or body contouring)
- Thigh lift
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Excision of skin lesion
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Skin surgery
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Fat transfer
- Breast reduction
- Otoplasty (ear correction / ear repositioning)
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Brow lift
Prior to beginning her plastic surgery training, Miss Morgan has researched extensively in plastic surgery. This has led to publications and international presentations in the field of regenerative tissue engineering
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons England
Other posts held
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon St Andrew’s Centre, Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford
Insurers Miss Mary Morgan works with
Miss Mary Morgan works with the following private medical insurance providers:
Miss Mary Morgan does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Miss Mary Morgan does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Miss Mary Morgan does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.