- Specialities Clinical oncology, Oncology
- Telephone 07885 575 215
- Year of first qualification 1999
- Email Indira.email@example.com
- GMC Number 6025351
- Fax 01926 608 067
Dr Chan has completed General Medicine training and medical membership examinations of the Royal College of Physicians. He has further specialised in Oncology with completion of fellowship examinations of the Royal College of Radiologists.
Following Specialist Training in Oncology, he completed a fellowship at the Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto Canada, becoming highly competent in advanced radiotherapy techniques such as Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT), Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT), Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT) and Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT).
He is currently a Consultant Oncologist with a specialist interest in Urological Cancers using chemotherapy, targeted biological agents, hormonal therapy and advanced radiotherapy techniques.
- Tuesday evening by arrangement
- Consultant Oncologist, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
- Consultant Oncologist, Warwick Hospital
Urological Cancers (Prostate, Kidney and Bladder Cancers)
Racket sports (tennis, badminton, table-tennis), reading and cooking
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal College of Radiologists
- Medical Protection Society
- British Medical Association
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Uro-Oncology Group
Dr Chan has authored a number of peer reviewed articles. He has also written a book chapter in oncology.
DeclarationDr Andrew Chan works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Andrew Chan does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Andrew Chan does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Andrew Chan does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.