Our General Well Person Screen is a panel of tests to assess overall health.
The panel establishes a “baseline” consisting of test results to assess blood counts, kidney function, liver function, electrolytes, total cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, and thyroid function values. By knowing these levels, you can begin to manage your own health to see if they fluctuate over time.
Wellness Screen includes:
- Haematology: Full Blood Count (FBC) tests for blood disorders such as leukaemia, anaemia, and blood clotting.
- Biochemistry: Includes essential tests which give information about glucose levels, electrolytes, and kidney and liver functions. The lipid profile analyses cholesterol, triglycerides, and LDL and HDL levels. Results can be used to determine the risk for coronary artery disease or stroke. Ferritin is a test to diagnose iron deficiency.
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone – TSH analyses thyroid function and indicates hyper- and hypothyroidism.
- For men, the well person profile is supplemented with PSA testing to assess the condition of the prostate, screening for prostate cancer. The reported range is age related as levels normally rise with age.
- For women, the well person profile is supplemented with a cervical cytology examination which detects cervical cancer and can be used for additional tests such as HPV on request.
- Our Senior Health Screens also include C-reactive protein (CRP) that monitors inflammation, vitamin D for bone health, occult blood to screen for bowel cancer and urine culture to exclude infection.
- Our Nutrition Profile measures essential minerals, vitamins and nutrients.
67 Lansdowne Road, Bournemouth, BH1 1RW
Shenfield Road, Brentwood, CM15 8EH
Warren Road, Brighton, BN2 6DX
3 Clifton Hill, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1BN
4 Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 8AF
Cardiff Bay Hospital, Dunleavy Drive, Cardiff, CF11 0SN
Wrexham Road, Chester, CH4 7QP
78 Broyle Road, Chichester, PO19 6WB
Rykneld Road, Derby, DE23 4SN
Wonford Road, Exeter, EX2 4UG
25 Beaconsfield Road, Glasgow, G12 0PJ
Stirling Road, Guildford, GU2 7RF
Burrell Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 1UD
Foxhall Road, Ipswich, IP4 5SW
2 Leighton Street, Leeds, LS1 3EB
Scraptoft Lane, Leicester, LE5 1HY
Clayton Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE2 1JP
Clayton Road, Newcastle-under-Lyme, ST5 4DB
Beech Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7RP
Derriford Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BG
Longden Road, Shrewsbury, SY3 9DP
Staplegrove Elm, Taunton, TA2 6AN
Junction Road, Norton, Stockton on Tees, TS20 1PX
Kingswood Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 4UL
The Chase, Old Milverton Lane, Leamington Spa, CV32 6RW
Winchester Road, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 2DW
Shores Road, Woking, GU21 4BY
Wood Road, Tettenhall, Wolverhampton, WV6 8LE
Haxby Road, York, YO31 8TA
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Get in touch
Fill in an enquiry form below or call us
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Not getting the answers you need to feel 100%? Here’s how to get to the bottom of niggling health problems.