Or call us on
Our General Well Person Screen is a panel of tests to assess overall health.
The panel establishes a “baseline” consisting of test results to assess blood counts, kidney function, liver function, electrolytes, total cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, and thyroid function values. By knowing these levels, you can begin to manage your own health to see if they fluctuate over time.
Wellness Screen includes:
- Haematology: Full Blood Count (FBC) tests for blood disorders such as leukaemia, anaemia, and blood clotting.
- Biochemistry: Includes essential tests which give information about glucose levels, electrolytes, and kidney and liver functions. The lipid profile analyses cholesterol, triglycerides, and LDL and HDL levels. Results can be used to determine the risk for coronary artery disease or stroke. Ferritin is a test to diagnose iron deficiency.
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone – TSH analyses thyroid function and indicates hyper- and hypothyroidism.
- For men, the well person profile is supplemented with PSA testing to assess the condition of the prostate, screening for prostate cancer. The reported range is age related as levels normally rise with age.
- For women, the well person profile is supplemented with a cervical cytology examination which detects cervical cancer and can be used for additional tests such as HPV on request.
- Our Senior Health Screens also include C-reactive protein (CRP) that monitors inflammation, vitamin D for bone health, occult blood to screen for bowel cancer and urine culture to exclude infection.
- Our Nutrition Profile measures essential minerals, vitamins and nutrients.
Ways to pay
Nuffield Health promise
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Paying for yourself
There are no hidden costs in our treatment prices. The price you see is the price you pay.Find out more
Personal medical loan
Spread the cost of your treatment with a 6, 10 or 12 month 0% personal medical loan.Find out more
We work with you and your insurance provider to get you the treatment you need quicklyFind out more