Our Basic Biochemistry Screen is a panel of tests that includes the essential tests of an annual check-up.
This panel gives a picture of your overall health.
- Sodium and Potassium (electrolytes) can indicate trouble with a body’s salt/water or acid/base balance. Dehydration, vomiting, medications and kidney problems can cause these issues.
- Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, Bilirubin, Aspartate Transaminase and Alanine Transaminase, Gamma-GT are proteins and enzymes found in the blood. Abnormal levels of any of these tests can indicate liver damage or liver disease.
- Urea, Calcium, Creatinine, Phosphate and Glucose checks look for a range of problems that affect your kidneys. These also measure the waste in your blood that may affect kidney filtration.
- Our Lipid Profile can determine if you have abnormal cholesterol or triglyceride levels which help you to determine if you’re at risk for heart disease or other coronary illnesses. Cholesterol is fat that is produced by your liver. Certain foods will also impact your cholesterol level. There are two kinds of cholesterol – the good and the bad:
- High Density Lipoproteins (HDL) = Good cholesterol
- Low Density Lipoproteins (LDL) = Bad cholesterol
The Lipid Profile can establish a “baseline” and can be used to regularly monitor over time to ensure healthy results and enable the necessary action to be taken when levels increase.
Ways to pay
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Paying for yourself
There are no hidden costs in our treatment prices. The price you see is the price you pay.Find out more
Personal medical loan
Spread the cost of your treatment with a 6, 10 or 12 month 0% personal medical loan.Find out more
We work with you and your insurance provider to get you the treatment you need quicklyFind out more