GP Education Event - Orthopaedic Symposium
Nuffield Health’s Learning Programme has been running successfully for a number of years and is increasing in popularity amongst all healthcare professionals. Our expert Consultants aim to provide valuable education that is relevant to you and will be available to answer any questions you may have within an open forum discussion.
These events are professionally presented but run on an informal basis, allowing you to catch-up with your colleagues over a bite to eat. You will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the session.
This event will be held at the World of Wedgewood Barlaston ST12 9ER Saturday 5th October.
- Mr V Jasani - Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon
- Dr A Menon - Consultant Rheumatologist
- Dr C Jadun - Consultant Radiologist (Specialising in Neurologist)
- Mr S Mehta -Consultant Orthopaedic Upper Limb
- Dr A Puttapa- Pain Management
- Mr K Smith- Consultant Orthopaedic (Special interest in Hand Surgery)
Booking is essential.
FREE parking available on site
World of Wedgewood, Barlaston, ST12 9ER