Who We Are
Nuffield Health HSSU is a division of Nuffield Health offering a bespoke re-useable medical device (instrument) decontamination service from 6 purpose built units throughout England with access to fully supported and expert mobilization and transition planning.
We are committed to achieving excellence in all we do. We are passionate about providing the highest quality service and aim to be the Sterile Services provider of choice for those customers where high quality is also their priority.
What We Offer
Whilst our service is tailored to your individual needs as standard we can offer:
- Modern, efficient, purpose built, fully compliant decontamination facilities;
- Instruments treated and segregated carefully ensuring that customers get their own property returned;
- All trays bar coded and scanned in and out of customer premises where required, for a full audit trail and visible status monitoring of instrument inventory in the end to end process;
- Frequent and optimised deliveries and collections with a computerised tracking network to customers' own IM&T systems;
- Bespoke vehicle fleet totally compliant with regulations governing the transportation of contaminated goods on the road network (ADR Class 6)
- Software tools to assess optimum instrumentation levels and identify likely pinch points that require fast tracking;
- Tried and tested Mobilisation procedure to ensure smooth transition from existing arrangements to the Nuffield Health HSSU Service;
- Generic pool of instruments also available which can be loaned from Nuffield Health HSSU.