Nuffield Health Website Terms and Conditions
This page contains information regarding terms and conditions for the use of Nuffield Health' website.
- Legal notice and disclaimer
- Data Protection
- Nuffield Health Blog
Disclaimer: do not rely on the wellbeing and fitness information found on this website alone, Nuffield Health cannot guarantee absolute accuracy. There is no substitute for visiting your GP for accurate information.
Information about Nuffield Health and Relevant TermsThis website is provided and operated by Nuffield Health a Registered Charity Number: 205533 (England & Wales), a Charity Registered in Scotland Number: SC041793 and a Company Limited by Guarantee Registered in England Number 576970 and whose registered office is at Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom,Surrey, KT18 5AL
.If you have any questions regarding this website, our operations or products and services then please contact us at:
References to “website”, “site”, “App” or Application” means the Nuffield Health website, and all products and services and associated websites and terms which are a part of or can be accessed via this website.
Accessing Our SiteAccess to and use of this Nuffield Health website is permitted and licensed subject to the terms and conditions set out below. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend these terms and conditions, including any service we provide, without notice at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check and to ensure compliance with these terms as they are legally binding on you. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, Nuffield Health may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, or limit access to users who have registered with us.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to any products or services, or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at
any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Legal notice and disclaimer:
- Nuffield Health provides a variety of Health and Fitness products and services which can be accessed through this website. By accessing any part of the website, or by submitting data online to us (Nuffield Health), you accept this legal notice in full and agree to comply and remain bound by these Terms. If you do disagree or do not accept compliance with these legal terms in full, you must leave the website nuffieldhealth.com or any microsite, subdomain or other website address operated by us, immediately and must not submit any data to us online.
- We, Nuffield Health, may review and change this legal notice at any time by updating this web page. You should check the website from time to time to review the current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain parts of this legal notice may be superseded at any time by expressly designated legal notices or terms.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. Nuffield Health makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- This website is for information only. Nuffield Health has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy or applicability of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- From time to time you may see information or references to medical or health information and services. Information contained in this website is for information purposes only and is no substitute for proper medical diagnosis or treatment and you should consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns relating to your health or in connection with any medical condition.
- Nuffield Health shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment, whether by medical practitioners or nursing staff.
- Material appearing on this website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Nuffield Health ("third parties") and this website will provide links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations, both within the UK and elsewhere. To the full extent permissible by law, Nuffield Health disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or any failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
- These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Nuffield Health or any of its employees, agents or licensees or to the extent not permitted by law.
- This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable from the whole and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
If you require any further information you may either email the Marketing Department or write to:
Head of Digital Marketing
All images used within the Nuffield Health website are copyright © Nuffield Health or used under license.
Your calls to Nuffield Health may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
Other terms and conditions