Beauty Suite Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of all Beauty Suite treatments, and form part of your agreement with Nuffield Health.
- Beauty Suite treatments can be booked on-line or in person at your Beauty Suite
- Payment for your Beauty Suite treatment must be made in person at your Beauty Suite or by telephone. Please refer to the Payments section below.
- Beauty Suite treatments are available to members and non-members. Non-members do not require a Nuffield Health Account and can purchase treatments on-line as a guest
- Beauty Suite treatments are available to both men and women
- The Beauty Suites premium treatments, such as those under the ELEMIS, Mii Brows and Jessica brands are not all available at all Beauty Suites. Please contact your local Beauty Suites for specific treatment information
- Nuffield Health reserves the right to add or remove treatments from time to time without notice.
- From time to time, your Beauty Suite will provide special offers on treatments and retail products. Each offer will have specific terms and conditions
- Members are entitled to a discount on certain Beauty Suite treatments. Please contact your Beauty Suite for further details.
- You must complete a client consultation form before any treatment at your Beauty Suite
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DISCLOSE TO NUFFIELD HEALTH PRIOR TO ANY TREATMENT AND ANY SUBSEQUENT TREATMENT YOU RECEIVE, FULL DETAILS OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITION THAT YOU SUFFER FROM AND/OR ANY MEDICATION THAT YOU ARE TAKING THAT MAY BE CONTRA-INDICATED TO SUCH TREATMENTS. Nuffield Health does not accept any responsibility or liability resulting from any treatments that you receive where you have failed to fully disclose any such medical condition and/or medication
- Nuffield Health reserves the right to consult with and to request prior authorisation from a GP or consultant before carrying out any treatment for you at a Beauty Suite. Nuffield Health may, at its discretion, refuse to provide any treatment, in which event you will receive a full refund of any payment that you have made in advance for that treatment
- Some treatments may require a skin patch test 48 hours before the treatment. Patch tests are only valid if they have been carried out by a Nuffield Health therapist, at a Nuffield Health Beauty Suite, using the approved Nuffield Health products and are within 3 months of the treatment being delivered.
- To get the most out of your treatment, we recommend you arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment. This will give you time to book in and complete your consultation form
- If you find yourself running late, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to keep your appointment open as long as possible but you accept that we may need to reduce the appointment time or adjust the treatment so other clients are not kept waiting.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, we require at least 24 hours’ prior notice. Wherever possible, we will attempt to reschedule your appointment
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment or if you fail to arrive, you will be required to pay a cancellation fee of 50% of the total treatment cost.
- Payment for treatments is generally made after the treatment has been delivered
- For treatments longer than 2 hours or for 2 or more people, we require a deposit of 50% of the value of the treatment
- Some treatments may be purchased as part of a course of treatments. The full value of the course is payable in advance and all courses are valid for 12 months from date of purchase, after which they will lapse and you will not be entitled to any refund
- Nuffield Health accepts all major credit cards.
- If you purchase a product that is either damaged or faulty, or if you suffer an adverse reaction to a product that has been paid for in advance, you may be entitled to a refund. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected
- The product and packaging should be returned to the Beauty Suite and we will either replace the damaged or faulty product or we will refund you the price paid
- If any product causes an adverse reaction or is not suitable for use, the product should be returned to the Beauty Suite and should be at least 50% full. Either a replacement product will be provided or a refund will be given.
Changes to appointments
- From time to time, Nuffield Health may need to make changes to Beauty Suite appointments due to circumstances beyond our control
- We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any changes, to cause minimum disruption to any appointment and to provide a similar treatment experience wherever possible.
- We will record any personal data and information you give us in line with applicable data protection laws
- We will keep any medical/clinical information that you give us confidential and secure and will only pass it to, or receive it from, those involved with your treatment. You give us permission to share relevant medical/clinical information that relates to your treatment between members of our staff and, for the purposes under the section entitled Consultation above, any GP or consultant
- It is important that we hold the most up-to-date contact details for you. You are responsible for keeping all your personal contact details and choices for how you want to receive marketing materials up to date
- You can see our full privacy statement on our website at https://www.nuffieldhealth.com/privacy. This includes information on how we protect your information, who we are allowed to give it to and how to ask for a copy of it.
Treatments for clients under the age of 18 years
- All Beauty Suite treatments are restricted to certain age groups. You should check any restrictions with your Beauty Suite
- The parent or guardian is required, on behalf of the child, to make the appointment, complete and sign a client consultation form and disclose any contra-indications before each treatment
- The parent or guardian must be present at all times throughout the treatment
- Only therapists that have a DBS check are authorised to carry out treatments on client under the age of 18 years.