Nuffield Health x Vodafone Terms and Conditions
- The offer is a 3-day trial to a Nuffield Health fitness and wellbeing centre of your choice, plus 3 months access to 24/7, Nuffield Health’s digital online service.
- There are 20,000 3-day trials to giveaway. The first 20,000 users to sign up via the Nuffield Health website as detailed below will be able to claim this offer.
- To receive the 3-day trial, you must claim a unique code in the VeryMe app, click through to the Nuffield Health website and fill out the fields asked for, including your chosen gym, the unique code and your personal details and submit. The General Manager of the gym will get in touch with you within 5 days to arrange your trial.
- To receive the 3-month trial to Nuffield 24/7, click on the same link from the VeryMe app, click through to the same landing page, and then follow the links through to the 24/7 free trial. Enter details to this form and you will then be contacted by Vimeo (Nuffield Health’s third party provider) to take up the free trial for Nuffield Health 24/7.
- To receive the each offer, you must also accept Nuffield Health’s terms and conditions, which can be found at the end of these terms.
- Both free trials (3-day fitness & wellbeing trial and 3-month trial to Nuffield 24/7) will expire at the end of the relevant trial period.
- 3-day trial Offer is only redeemable at and in respect of Nuffield Health’s 113 fitness and wellbeing consumer sites.
- Only one Offer is allowed per new Vodafone customer.
- You can’t benefit from this subscription if: you don’t live in the UK; and/or you’re under 18 years old.
We will process the information you provide in relation to this promotion for the purposes of running this promotion, to contact you if you win and to provide and tailor our products and services to you. If you are a winner, unless you object, we may publish or make available your details if requested to demonstrate that a valid award took place. For some promotions, we may also use your entry, your name, your social media username and/or photos for promotional purposes including for display on our social media channels and other marketing materials. We will only send you future marketing in accordance with your marketing preferences. For more information on how Vodafone processes personal data, please see www.vodafone.co.uk/privacy.
Vodafone users have the ability to opt in to receive marketing communications from Nuffield Health when they submit their details into the free trial and 24/7 forms, but there is no obligation to do so.
No cash alternative
The Offer is personal to you - we don’t allow you to transfer your Offer to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead
We won’t keep your details after the Offer has ended or send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
While we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the Offer smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control
By accepting the Offer, you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Partner specific terms
Nuffield Health membership terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.nuffieldhealth.com/terms/nuffield-health-website-terms-and-conditions
Nuffield Health 24/7 terms and conditions found here: https://247.nuffieldhealth.com/tos
Customer will be subject to third-party privacy policies when they redeem this offer given by Vodafone to use third-party goods or services.
Who are we?
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Customer Journey and Mechanic
- Customer locates offer in VeryMe app
- Customer clicks ‘Get Code’
- Customer is presented with Unique code and directed online
Mechanism for Booking a Free Day Pass
- Vodafone user is directed to NH.com landing page which promotes Offer
- Vodafone user types in their personal details, what gym they want to the Offer for and a field of unique code . Normal Ts and Cs/opt in boxes apply.
- The General Manager of the gym selected will contact the Vodafone user by email to agree date of free trial
- The Vodafone user then takes the email to the club reception and meets the GM/a member of GM staff to allow entry to the gym
Free Access to NH 24/7
- Vodafone user is directed to NH.com landing page which promotes offer (dual branded header/assets to be decided).
- Vodafone user fills out a form (similar to this example form) to sign up for NH 24/7. Normal Ts and Cs/opt in boxes apply.
- Vodafone customer will receive an email confirming their access
- Vodafone customers access will be revoked after a period of 3 months (see previous note)
- Ideally, NH would then contact opted in users from this form with a discount on NH247 to sign up for this service post the free offer.
Each Party acknowledges and agrees that it is making and receiving supplies of equal consideration under this Agreement, that neither Party shall pay any monetary consideration to the other Party and that the consideration for such supplies is inclusive of VAT. The Parties shall exchange valid invoices from time to time in respect of the supplies they are making during the Term. The Parties agree to consult with each other prior to issuing their respective invoices.
Except as expressly provided above, any sums payable under this Agreement are exclusive of any VAT that may be payable by either Party.
Full terms and conditions apply for all Nuffield Health membership, which can be viewed here.