PATH Online Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion (the “Promotion”) is only open to residents of Great Britain and Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of Nuffield Health, their families or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion.
2. By entering the Promotion you (the “Participant”) accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is free. No purchase is necessary.
4 Promotion Period: The Promotion will be open from midnight on 25th March 2021 until midnight on 9 April 2021.
5. The Promotion is only open during the Promotion Period. [Please do not enter outside of this Promotion Period.] Any entries submitted outside of the Promotion Period dates and times will not be valid and will not be judged.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter the Promotion, Participants are required to click the button ‘Enter Now’ on the Promoter’s email promotion.
7. Three prizes are available to win – these include our PATH Online health assessment products - Life Online, Life Online Plus and Pro Online. There is one prize available per winner. The first winner drawn will win our most comprehensive online health assessment, Pro Online. The second winner drawn will win Life Online Plus and the third winner drawn will win Life Online. For details of what is included in each package please visit https://www.nuffieldhealth.com/path.
WINNER SELECTION PROCESS
8. The winner will be selected on 30th April 2021 at random from all Participants provided that the winning Participants adhere to all Promotion terms and conditions. Winner selection will be made at the Promoter’s head office at Epsom Gateway or at such other location as the Promoter may decide.
WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS
9. The winners will be contacted via email by Nuffield Health within 14 days of being selected. Once each winner has contacted the Promoter, communication will be offline. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
10. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of [the date] receipt of notification then the winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another Participant selected in the same manner. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. No cash alternative is available.
USE OF ENTRY
11. By entering the Promotion all Participants permit the Promotor to use, copy or publish the material and information provided by Participants as part of their entry.
12. Entries for the Promotion may be rejected by the Promoter at its discretion on any grounds.
13. Participants found to be using multiple entries will be disqualified.
14. Participants found to be submitting multiples email responses with the same content in a single day will not be accepted.
15. By entering the Promotion, Participants agree to assign all rights (including, but not limited to, copyright and other intellectual property rights) in their entry without fee or other charge to the Promoter so the Promoter can use indefinitely for whatever purpose the Promoter wishes.
16. The prize carries no cash value or cash alternative, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winners. No compensation will be payable if any winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and condition or any Participant who it reasonably believes has interfered, or attempted to interfere, with the fair running of the Promotion.
18. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, within limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of any Participant.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and/or these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, pandemic, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to Participants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
20. Entries must be made by Participants personally and must not be made through agents or third parties, or except as envisaged by these terms and conditions through any automated process or means. Proof of identity may be requested.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. By entering the Promotion, the Participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any actions, claims, demands, proceedings, costs, expenses, injuries, liabilities, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
24. This Promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
The Promoter: Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AL