Terms of Service – Physiotherapy rights to cancel
Your rights to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
This policy set out your rights and the terms to apply to any Appointment made which you now wish to cancel.
Your rights to cancel and applicable refund
1. Subject to rules below which impose a charge for any cancellation giving less than 24 hours’ notice, you may cancel your appointment at any time within 7 days of making your booking.
(a) Most appointments carry a £20 charge if they are amended or cancelled within 24 hours of the schedule appointment start time, or if you fail to attend your appointment.
(b) For bookings amended or cancelled more than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment start time, any charges for these bookings will be refunded within 5 working days.
2. When you book an appointment, payment will be taken from the nominated debit or credit card immediately. Any applicable refunds in regards to an appointment amendment or cancellation will be applied to the same nominated card.
3. Subject to the terms outlined, you have the right to cancel or reschedule your appointment and you can do so by contacting the booking line in advance of your appointment. The booking lone is available in working hours 08:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. Dedicated booking line contact number: 0345 045 4845.
4. If you cancel a booking by providing sufficient minimum notice and you have made any payment in advance, We will refund these amounts to you.
Nuffield Health rights to cancel and applicable refund
1. If We have to cancel your appointment for any reason:
(a) We may have to cancel an appointment due to an event outside Our Control or the unavailability of the relevant Nuffield Health Professional. We will promptly contact you if this happens.
(b) If We have to cancel an appointment and you have made any payment in advance, We will refund these amounts to you.
(c) Where you have booked a course of appointments, and we have to cancel subsequent appointments, We will refund payments pro rate for those appointments which have been cancelled.
Information about us and how to contact us
1. Nuffield Health a Registered Charity Number: 205533 (England & Wales), a Charity Registered in Scotland Number: SC041793 and a Company Limited by Guarantee Registered in England Number 576970 and whose registered office is at Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5AL. If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact Us. You can contact Us by telephoning the customer service team at 0345 045 4845.
2. If you wish to contact Us in writing, or if any clause in this cancellation policy requires you to give Us notice in writing, you can send this to Us by e-mail, by hand, or by pre-paid post to Customer Services, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5AL. If We have to contact you or give you notice in writing, We will do so by e-mail, by hand, or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us in the Order.