Supplemental Terms and Conditions for 20% Discount for Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing Centre consumer members
These Supplemental Terms and Conditions apply only to Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing Centre consumer members.
These Supplemental Terms and Conditions are supplemental to, and should be read in conjunction with, Nuffield Health’s:
The Physiotherapy Terms and Conditions, the Right to Cancel, the Physiotherapy Treatment and Rights, and these Supplemental Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made.
These Supplemental Terms and Conditions are intended to supersede and prevail over the Nuffield Health Physiotherapy Terms and Conditions and the other documents mentioned above to the extent of any inconsistency or conflict.
1. As an eligible Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing consumer member, you are entitled to a 20% discount off our standard list prices for an initial physiotherapy assessment and follow up physiotherapy treatment as part of your treatment plan with Nuffield Health. Due to current Covid restrictions, initial physiotherapy assessments may take place remotely, though any follow up physiotherapy treatment will be available face-to-face where clinically appropriate. Covid restrictions are reviewed on an on-going basis, so please check at the time of booking.
2. To take advantage of the Discount, book a Nuffield Health physiotherapy session by calling Nuffield Health’s customer service line on 0330 057 1398 and mention, at the time of booking, that you are a Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing consumer member and would like to redeem the 20% discount. You must state at the time of booking that you are a Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing consumer member and that you wish to claim the Discount, otherwise you will not be entitled to receive the Discount. We regret that we are unable to apply the Discount retrospectively.
3. We will verify your eligibility to receive the Discount at the time of booking.
4. Prices of treatment will vary depending on the Nuffield Health site you book for your appointment(s) and in which tiering that site falls.
Prices and the Discount is set out in the Table below:
|Site tier||45 minute initial assessment||30 minute follow-up|
|Standard price||Member price inclusive of 20% discount||Standard price||Member price inclusive of 20% discount|
Appointments are not available, and the Discount does not apply, at all Nuffield Health sites. You must check availability, site tiering and prices at the time of booking.
5. If you cancel your membership for any reason, you will no longer be entitled to the Discount on future bookings for treatment, but we will honour the Discount in relation to any existing bookings you have already made up to 3 months after your cancellation date.
6. Your right to cancel is set out here.
7. Where your contract is a distance contract, your statutory cancellation rights remain unchanged. However, your statutory cancellation rights will be lost once you have received any services, for example you have attended an appointment and/or received treatment. To exercise your right of cancellation, please contact the booking line in advance of your appointment. The booking line is available during working hours 08:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. Dedicated booking line contact number: 0345 045 4845.
For further information click here