Free one-day trial Terms and Conditions
Conditions of use for Nuffield Health's Free 1-day trial offer.
Fitness and Wellbeing terms and conditions
View our Fitness and Wellbeing terms and conditions.
Free one-day trial terms and conditions
· Subject to availability and at Club Manager’s discretion.
· Pass holders must call their local club to book an appointment before visiting the centre. Failure to book an appointment in advance may result in refused entry into the club.
· Pass holders must bring photo identification to their appointment.
· Free 1-day trial excludes any paid for activities e.g. treatments, health MOT, physiotherapist, session with wellbeing advisor and paid-for classes.
· Only one Free 1-day trial per person and for first time visitors only. After one free day pass all day passes will be charged at the standard guest pass rate at all centres.
· Minimum aged 18 years.
· If you are over 18, you can invite guests to your club. Each guest will have to pay a fee to be entitled to enter that club and use the facilities. You can get details of these fees at your club. Your guests must sign in at the club’s reception and fill in an exercise questionnaire at the start of each visit. Your guests may not be able to use the facilities without written confirmation from their doctor if any concerns about exercise arise from their exercise questionnaire.
· We can refuse to let a guest into any of our clubs and we may ask a guest for ID before they can enter a club
· Your guest does not need to be with you to visit the club (unless we say otherwise) as long as they have a current and valid guest invitation card.
· There is no cash alternative.
· We may restrict guests to a maximum of 12 visits per year.
· Nuffield Health reserves the right to end or vary this promotion at any time.