At Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital, our dedicated eye care clinic offers rapid access to refractive eye surgery. The eye care team is led by our consultant ophthalmologist, Mr James Ball.
Why choose Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital for your refractive eye surgery?
We carry out cataract surgery treatment in our modern hospital setting in the heart of Leeds, surrounded by dedicated support staff and state-of-the-art facilities ensuring the best care possible.
Benefits of treatment at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital include:
- No waiting lists - appointments at times to suit you
- Fixed all-inclusive pricing guaranteed by the Nuffield Health Promise
- As much aftercare as you need at no extra cost, where clinically required
- Complimentary car service for our private patients
- Free parking for private patients
- Costa Coffee on site
- Free wi-fi
2 Leighton Street, Leeds, LS1 3EB
Ways to pay
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Paying for yourself
There are no hidden costs in our treatment prices. The price you see is the price you pay.Find out more
Personal medical loan
Spread the cost of treatment with a 10 month interest free personal medical loan.Find out more
We work with you and your insurance provider to get you the treatment you need quicklyFind out more