Weight loss surgery in Leeds
Weight loss has so many benefits: health, appearance and self-confidence. Some people struggle with their weight and have tried many different ways to lose excess weight without success. Read more…
Contact our weight loss experts in Leeds today
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
2 Leighton Street, Leeds, LS1 3EB
Weight loss surgery can help people struggling with obesity to reduce a substantial amount of weight. Studies have shown that this reduction in weight can reduce the likelihood of health risks such as heart attacks, high blood pressure and diabetes, getting you back to a healthier you.
Your weight loss journey at our Leeds Hospital - so much more than just surgery
We are with you for the long haul. Here at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital, we have developed a comprehensive weight loss programme giving you access to the experts you need to support you on the road to success.
We’re not just about the weight loss surgery itself, it’s about re-education, developing a healthier mindset and enjoying the benefits of a healthier you, for the long term.
Our weight loss programme offers access to:
- Bariatric consultants: our leading bariatric surgeons in Leeds will work with you to develop a treatment pathway, tailored for you
- Dieticians: our nutritional experts work with you to assess, diagnose and treat dietary and nutritional issues
- Surgery: we offer the full range of bariatric surgery options, our experienced weight loss consultants will talk you through the options available and which may suit you best.
- Aftercare: reviews and follow up appointments with your dietician and surgeon to maximise your recovery
- Gym access: get 3 months free access to one of our Fitness & Wellbeing gyms, to support you to continue to lose weight and improve your health. (Available through selected Nuffield Health Wellbeing sites local to Leeds Hospital).
We offer a wide range of weight loss surgery options
- Gastric ‘Pill’ balloon - (Elipse)
- Gastric balloons
- Gastric bands (also known as lap banding)
- Gastric sleeves
- Gastric bypass
Why take your weight loss journey with us?
Our bariatric team were the first in the country to deliver keyhole weight loss surgery. Since then, they have delivered over 5,000 operations making them one of the most experienced weight loss surgery teams in the UK.
Largest private hospital in Yorkshire
Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital is the largest private hospital in Yorkshire. With a critical care unit for one to one nursing, allowing us to safely carry out complex operations that many smaller private hospitals cannot. With these facilities, your healthcare is all under one roof, under the care of one consultant: from initial enquiry right through to your aftercare, you will receive complete continuity of care.
CQC Rated: Outstanding
Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital is proud to have received an "Outstanding" rating from the health care regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), following an inspection in February 2017. The CQC highlighted that patient care was at the heart of the service and this is testimony to the commitment, skill and pride of the team at the hospital.
Patient collection and drop off service
Our patient collection and drop off service ensures your journey with us starts right from your door step, collecting you from our Leeds Hospital and dropping you back home after treatment.
Speak to one of our expert weight loss consultants in Leeds (for free)
Make an appointment for a free 10 minute one to one with a bariatric consultant, (face to face or telephone appointments). This will provide more information and allow you to chat through the options and ask questions you may have, so you can make a more informed decision to suit you. Just fill out the form below.