Mr Sarodia is a Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary with a private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
He completed a comprehensive training programme including a 2 year fellowship at Moorfields Eye Hospital. Mr Sarodia has a special interest in glaucoma and offers a specialist service for patients with the condition. He performs complex glaucoma surgery including augmented trabeculectomy and aqueous shunt implantation.
Mr Sarodia also offers small incision cataract surgery and a general ophthalmic service covering a wide variety of eye diseases.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Usman Sarodia at Nuffield Health
- Visual Fields
- Cataract Surgery
Mr Sarodia's research interests include glaucoma surgical techniques and improved surgical outcomes.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Midlands Ophthalmological Society
- American European Societies of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- European Glaucoma Society
- Alumni Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Medical Defence Union
Other posts held
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary