Leicester (Hospital) Physiotherapist
Our physiotherapy team at Leicester Hospital are all experienced clinicians and members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. We work closely with our orthopaedic surgery department as well as our sister gym on Byford Way in the rehabilitation of patients post surgery. We also see patients with private medical insurance and those who wish to pay for themselves.
Book an appointment
Your initial 45-minute appointment involves an assessment and treatment. We assess your pain and symptoms to determine the cause of these symptoms, then recommend a treatment plan for you and begin this treatment. Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will advise how many appointments you will need but you can stop treatment at any time.
Non Member£65/£40Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Members£52/£32Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Physiotherapy - could it help you get back to your best?
Nuffield Health's physiotherapy team in Leicester take your health, fitness and wellbeing very seriously. No matter what your age, lifestyle, sport or personal goals, we are dedicated to helping you with rehabilitation and exercise and providing guidance to help you become pain free, fitter and happier.
Our physiotherapists are highly qualified and experienced in assessing and managing a wide variety of physical conditions:
- Assessment and management of sports injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Vestibular conditions and headaches
- Chronic pain
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal conditions, e.g. hip, shoulder and knee
- Breast cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Women's health - incontinence issues
- Men's health - incontinence issues and sexual function
We are fitted with the latest technology and equipment for use in diagnosis and treatment and we offer various therapies to match each individuals requirements.
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Sports massage
- Post operative management and rehabilitation
- Biomechanics and Gait video analysis
- Ergonomic assessments
- Aquatic physiotherapy
- Clinical pilates
- Pregnancy physiotherapy and ante/post-natal pain management
- Manual therapy (mobilisations and manipulations)
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Acupuncture for pain and musculoskeletal injuries
- Recovery plus
- Onward referral to specialists if required
We have physiotherapists fluent in Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu
Physiotherapy costs & appointment times
- Appointments available: Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 20:00 / Friday 07:30 - 17:00
- Initial Assessment: £65 non-member / £52 member (45 minutes)
- Follow up sessions: £40 non-member / £32 member (30 minutes)
- If you need to discuss anything you can call us on 0116 274 3730
How is Nuffield Health different to other physiotherapy clinics?
- Nuffield Health Leicester Fitness & Wellbeing Gym members receive a 20% discount off their physiotherapy treatment
- We have a clinic at our Leicester Fitness & Wellbeing and run our Recovery Plus Programme here.
- Recovery Plus is Nuffield Health’s flagship recovery programme available free of charge to self-funding and privately insured patients following surgery at Nuffield Health Hospitals
- As a result of having access to the gyms swimming pool our physiotherapists are able to offer aquatic physiotherapy which is beneficial for a vast array of musculoskeletal/neurological injuries and rehabilitation
- We offer a range of specialised services from breast cancer care to pilates
Scraptoft Lane, Leicester, LE5 1HY