Mr Gibbons is a Trauma and Orthopaedic Consultant specialising in total knee replacement including uni-compartmental knee, knee arthroscopy, hip replacement, hip revision, bone tumours, ACL and soft tissue reconstruction of the knee.
He is Director of Bone and Soft Tissue Tumours service at Oxford University. He is also Senior Clinical Lecturer President at Bristol Orthopaedic Oncology Society. He has 18 years experience in consulting in Hip and Knee Surgery at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre.
France and field sports
English and French
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Max (Christopher) Gibbons at Nuffield Health
- Ankle fusion
- Hip replacement surgery
- Hip resurfacing
- Keller's arthroplasty
- Knee arthroscopy surgery
- Knee replacement surgery
- Knee replacement revision
- Tibial osteotomy
- PCL reconstruction
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Ankle ligament repair
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Hip revision surgery
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Subtalar arthroscopy
- Research and Clinical interest in Knee Surgery and Management of Bone and Soft Tissue Tumours.
- Oxford UKA knee: Pre-condition of the bone; osteoporosis and PV
- British Medical Association
- Royal College Surgeons England
- British Orthopeadic Association
Other post held
- Consultant Surgeon, Nuffield Health Orthopaedic Centre
Mr Max (Christopher) Gibbons does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Max (Christopher) Gibbons does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Max (Christopher) Gibbons does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.