Mr Gibbons is a Trauma and Orthopaedic Consultant specialising in total knee replacement including uni-compartmental knee, knee arthroscopy, hip replacement, hip revision, bone tumours, ACL and soft tissue reconstruction of the knee.
He is Director of Bone and Soft Tissue Tumours service at Oxford University. He is also Senior Clinical Lecturer President at Bristol Orthopaedic Oncology Society. He has 18 years experience in consulting in Hip and Knee Surgery at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre.
- Weekly Tuesday PM
- Weekly Wednesday PM
- Consultant Surgeon, Nuffield Health Orthopaedic Centre
France and field sports
- British Medical Association
- Royal College Surgeons England
- British Orthopeadic Association
- Research and Clinical interest in Knee Surgery and Management of Bone and Soft Tissue Tumours.
- Oxford UKA knee: Pre-condition of the bone; osteoporosis and PV
Mr Max (Christopher) Gibbons does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Max (Christopher) Gibbons does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Max (Christopher) Gibbons does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.