Research and sub-speciality interests include Oxford UKA, Bone tumours, Soft Tissue Tumours and Limb Reconstruction.
He is Director of the Bone Tumour Service at Oxford University Hospitals Trust and a University Senior Clinical Lecturer, University of Oxford. He is a Past President of the British Orthopaedic Oncology Society and a Royal College of Surgeons Hunterian Professor (2016).
Treatments offered by Professor Gibbons
- Oxford Partial Knee Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Patello-femoral Realignment & Joint Replacement
- Treatment of GCT-TS
- Endoprostheses for Bone Tumour
- Wide Excision of Sarcoma
- Limb Salvage
- Soft tissue Tumour Excision Extremities
France. Field Sports. Surgical Training in East Africa. Geomorphology.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Max (Christopher) Gibbons at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Hip revision
- PCL reconstruction
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Hip replacement
- Tibial osteotomy
- Hip resurfacing
- Research and Clinical interest in Knee Surgery and Management of Bone and Soft Tissue Tumours.
- Oxford UKA knee
- Soft tissue and joint tumours
- GCT -TS (Tenosynovial Giant Cell Tumour)
- British Medical Association
- Royal College Surgeons England
- British Orthopeadic Association
- British Orthopaedic Oncology Society
- Combined Services Orthopaedic Society
- Royal Geographical Society
- Hertford College, Oxford
Other post held
- Consultant Surgeon, Nuffield Health Orthopaedic Centre
Mr Max (Christopher) Gibbons does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Max (Christopher) Gibbons does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Max (Christopher) Gibbons does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.