Mr Prydal is a Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary with a private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Some of the common conditions treated by Mr Prydal include:
- Dry, uncomfortable, gritty eyes
- Fuch's Endothelial Disease
- Corneal decompensation
- Recurrent corneal erosions
- Scleritis and episcleritis
- Conjunctivitis and red eye
- Blepharitis and Meibomianitis
- Corneal ulcers/scarring
- Contact lens problems and intolerance.
For more information, please speak to Mr Prydal's private secretary Anne Bailey on 0116 274 3718 or click the link to book online.
**When making an online booking please note you will not be able to drive after your consultation**
- The Physiological Society
- Medical Contact Lens and Ocular Surface Association
- United Kingdom and Ireland Society of Cataract Refractive Surgeons
- British Medical Association
- The Medical Dental Defence Union of Scotland
Other posts held
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary
Insurers Mr Jeremy Prydal works with
Mr Jeremy Prydal works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Jeremy Prydal does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Jeremy Prydal does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Jeremy Prydal does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.