Mr Jeremy Perkins
MD, FRCS (Gen Surg)
GMC number: 3196531
Practicing since: 1988
- Bi Weekly Thursday PM
Or call us on
Mr Perkins has been a consultant for 13 years dealing with arterial disease. He has wide experience in treating varicose veins using radio-frequency ablation and traditional surgery, and in managing all aspects of arterial disease including peripheral vascular disease and aneurismal disease.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Jeremy Perkins at Nuffield Health
- Foam sclerotherapy for varicose veins
- Radiofrequency (RF) Ablation for Varicose Veins
Locations Mr Jeremy Perkins works with
- Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
Other posts held
- Consultant Vascular and General Surgeon, Oxford Radcliffe Hospital NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Jeremy Perkins works with
Mr Jeremy Perkins works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Jeremy Perkins does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Jeremy Perkins does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Jeremy Perkins does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.