Uloma is an experienced and passionate consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist working with Oxford University Hospitals.
She graduated in 2001 and undertook a specialist training rotation with Health Education Thames Valley, working in hospitals in Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. During this time, she acquired the status of Diplomate of the faculty of sexual and reproductive health and gained advanced training in the management of gynaecological emergencies, hysteroscopic and laparoscopic surgery and gynaecological ultrasound.
She is committed to providing care tailored to the specific needs of each patient.
Her special interests include menopause, premenstrual syndrome and HRT. She also offers treatments for heavy periods, pelvic pain, endometriosis, ovarian cysts and benign vulval disease.
She strongly believes that women of all ages should enjoy an optimal quality of life and have their gynaecological needs met to the fullest.
- Menopause and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Problems with Periods
- Ovarian Cysts
- Benign Vulval Problems
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Female Sterilisation
- Endometrial Ablation
Treatments and tests offered by Miss Uloma Okwuosa at Nuffield Health
- Adnexal surgery
- Hormonal coil
- Gynaecological biopsies
- Excisional biopsy
- Smear test (cervical screening)
- Excision vaginal lumps
- Endometrial resection
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Female sterilisation
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Endometrial ablation
- Gynaecological ultrasound
- Ovarian cystectomy
- Family Planning
- PMS clinic
- British Menopause Society
- International Menopause Society
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Other post held
- Oxford University Hospitals John Radcliffe and Horton Hospitals.
Insurers Miss Uloma Okwuosa works with
Miss Uloma Okwuosa works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- Bupa Global
- Cigna International
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Miss Uloma Okwuosa does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Miss Uloma Okwuosa does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Miss Uloma Okwuosa does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.