Jacqueline is a Physiotherapist, holding degrees in both Sports and Exercise Science and Physiotherapy.
Jacqueline currently works for Extra Mile Health specialising in running injuries where she works with all levels of runners; from high performance to park run and anywhere in-between. She has provided consultancy physiotherapy work for both British Athletics and Scottish Athletics working with their under 20 teams at international competitions.
As an athlete, Jacqueline has
represented her country at multiple international competitions, with
achievements including British indoor championship bronze medallist in the 1500m,
three-time and two-time England Championship silver medallist in the 1500m and
800m and a 10km personal best of 33:36.
- Running injuries
- Sports injuries
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Injury prevention
- Strengthening and mobility
- Lower limb running injuries
- Achilles tendon rehabilitation
- Hamstring tendinopathy
- Chronic exertional compartment syndrome
- Foot and ankle assessment
- Muscle fatigue mechanisms
- Exercise physiology
Jacqueline enjoys being outdoors and drawing in her spare time.
Locations Miss Jacqueline Fairchild works with
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy