Take your running to the next level with our running packages
Are you a serial competitor training for an upcoming event or a recreational runner who wants to take your training to the next level?
To help you improve your running performance, we have developed a running package designed by a team of experts including, an ex-British Athletics physiotherapist and our specialist sports performance physiologists. Giving you access to the same tests and equipment as an elite runner.
What’s included in the package:
- Biomechanics 3D running assessment – review your running mechanics and highlight any imbalances or ineffective techniques.
- Strength diagnostic review – using force plates to review your current strength and power to improve running economy and performance.
- VO2 max and lactate profiling, review current fitness levels and improve endurance performance. A 5-zone training model will be provided to help you know what changes to make to get the adaptions you need to improve your running performance.
- Consult with Dr Chris Bramah; after a one-hour consultation, you will leave with a clear action plan of your current running capabilities and what changes you need to make to your training programme in preparation for any upcoming events or to improve your overall running performance and technique.
Why a running package at The Manchester Institute of Health and Performance?
- Improve your performance based on fitness testing technology. Giving you a greater understanding of your body and knowledge of how and where to improve.
- The packages have been designed by experts, including Chris Bramah, ex-British Athletics physiotherapist, and our specialist sports performance physiologists.
- We are the leading centre for sports performance in the UK, combining modern diagnostic technology, sports medicine, and education — all in one location.
- The best biomechanics facilities in the UK – we can review how you move using motion capture technology on a 3G indoor surface and a running track.
Not sure if the running package is right for you?
Our performance team is happy to have a free telephone consultation to understand your current situation and discuss how our running package could help you.
We also have a range of other services and facilities on-site, so our team can work with you to put bespoke packages together to ensure you get the most from your visit. This can include other on-site services such as physio movement screening, cardiology health check and a general medical assessment.
Are you training for an upcoming event and need a ‘Fit to compete’ certificate? We can also provide this; find out more.