Dr Sapsford is a Consultant Cardiologist with special interest in secondary prevention treatments, risk assessment and heart failure.
Dr Sapsford specialises in the following treatments, tests and scans at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital:
Our consultants are now offering remote and face to face appointments. Please contact our appointment bookings team on 0113 388 2067 who will be able to advise.
• Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
• Peri-operative cardiovascular risk assessment
• Invasive cardiac assessment
• Bradycardia pacemakers
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Robert Sapsford at Nuffield Health
- Assessment of all Aspects of Cardiology
Dr Sapsford completed his MD thesis at the University of Leeds evaluating treatment of heart attack patients. He also has interests in cardiovascular risk assessment and peri-operative risk reduction.
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defence Union
- British Cardiac Society
Other posts held
- Consultant Cardiologist, Leeds General Infirmary