Dr Chetcuti has been a consultant in Leeds since 1992 having worked in acute general Paediatrics until 2009. He has extensive experience in chronic general problems in children alongside an expertise in respiratory, allergy, immunology and infectious disease. Every 5 weeks Dr Chetcuti is consultant of the week in newborn intensive care. Dr Chetcuti is also principle regional examiner for the paediatric postgraduate exam.
- Partial French
Treatments and tests offered by Dr P Chetcuti at Nuffield Health
- Allergy testing
- Asthma inhaler research
- Ciliary abnormalities in children
- Technology dependant children
- Fellow of the Royal College of Paediatricians
- British Medical Association
- British Paediatric Respiratory Group
Other post held
- Consultant Paediatrician, Leeds General Infirmary
- Consultant Paediatrician and Neonatologist – Leeds Children’s Hospital
Dr P Chetcuti does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr P Chetcuti does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr P Chetcuti holds the following paid advisory role(s) either at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health:
Dr P Chetcuti is paid £5,000 per annum for providing paediatric advisory services to the Nuffield Health Leeds hospital.