- Specialities Body Contouring, Cosmetic Breast Surgery, Plastic Surgery
- Telephone 01869 350821
- Year of first qualification 1978
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 2446637
- Fax 01865 590576
Mr Goodacre is a fully trained and experienced plastic surgeon, and has been President of the British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (2011). He is currently President of EBOPRAS (the European Board examination) and represents UK plastic surgery on the Council of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. He has been a full Member of BAAPS for over 27 years, and has participated in regular continuing education in aesthetic procedures
His past specialty area of cleft lip and palate surgery gives him particular expertise around the face, lips and nose. He has undertaken significant numbers of cosmetic breast, abdominal and nasal procedures, and maintains full expertise in these operations.
He specialises in the following procedures at Nuffield Health Oxford, The Manor Hospital:
- Various times by arrangement
- President of EBOPRAS
- Full Council Member of Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Council Member of Medical Defence Union
- Expert witness medicolegal cases
Mr Goodacre has diverse personal interests and enjoys overseas travel to support the development of reconstructive plastic surgery in the developing world.
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (Honorary member)
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Honorary member of Craniofacial Society of Great Britain
Mr Goodacre has continuing research interests in the psychology of early life and disfiguring conditions. He has long involvement in researching robust outcome measures for plastic surgery. He has been involved in the inception of a novel self inflating tissue expander device, which is patented and being developed in a spin out company of which he is a surgical advisor.
Mr Tim Goodacre does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Tim Goodacre does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Tim Goodacre does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.